Relationship and Skype Counselling is easier than you think
Benefits of Skype Counselling
In our counselling with clients, we are finding SKYPE counselling sessions very successful, both with couples sessions and individual sessions.
And increasingly, more and more clients are asking for SKYPE counselling sessions. Currently at least 30% of my current clients are SKYPE sessions.
1. SKYPE sessions allow you to choose your absolute best choice and most appropriate Psychologist for your particular issues, no matter where you live
2. You have the convenience of talking at home, which also saves you travel time.
3. It is often easier to co-ordinate both you and your partner’s schedules if you are having your session at home.
4. You can more easily manage your children rather than having to organize babysitters
– The most important consideration is that you need to be mindful that your room has privacy. Most people find that this is not difficult to manage.
– Also, when you are having a couples session, sit side by side on a sofa or individual chairs and set up your computer screen so that both of you are visible at the same time.
– It is also helpful to each have the Psychologist’s phone number, and vice versa so that either of you can contact each other in the event that you have trouble accessing each other by SKYPE in in the first instance.
If you have any further questions, please contact our friendly receptionists and they will assist you.
February 10, 2017Read More
February 3, 2017Read More
October 19, 2016Read More
October 12, 2016Read More
October 5, 2016Read More
September 28, 2016Read More
September 21, 2016Read More
- Break up
- Couples counselling
- Financial stress
- Individual counselling for relationships
- Marriage counselling
- Personal growth
- psychological wellbeing
- Relationship counselling
- Relationship happiness
- Relationship problems